Trimaran “Breeze-boy” is a swimming vessel for temporary residence, rest and water trips
The aim of this project is to create a swimming vessel, meeting the following criteria:
1) Easy assembly in "afloat" position (on the water);
2) Overall transportability on public roads and by containers;
3) Low draft of the vessel;
4) Comfortable conditions for rest, living and water trips for a crew of 6-9 people;
5) The cost of the vessel - 1.4 times lower than the cost of analogues.
Problem or Opportunity
This project significantly contributes water tourism development. One of the most
dynamically developing segments of the tourist market is water tourism and recreation. However,
water tourism market in Belarus is represented by only a few directions, such as kayak and
catamaran rafting, hunting and fishing tourism. The water tourism market is not fully presented
both in Belarus and in the Russian Federation
Solution (product or service)
Two potential markets are considered:
Physical persons of Russia and Belarus, mainly, men of 30-50 years old with high and
above average income, living close to large open water areas (rivers, lakes). Marital status
- married, have children. Those who like nature but prefer comfortable living conditions on
the fresh air.
Interests: quiet holidays, fishing.
Such a vessel is a good solution for a having a relaxed holiday in nature and water trips
on weekends and holidays.
Legal entities developing tourist recreational destinations in Russia and Belarus.
There are a few ways to develop cooperation with corporate customers:
- tourist recreation centers. Mass selling of floating vessels for water installation
and further use as a floating hotel.
- The use of vessel in various expeditions by enterprises and departments, carrying
out work on water or nearby (fishermen, inspectors, builders, geologists, fishers, etc.).
Ltd "SamBot", Samara,
First Yacht Company, St. Petersburg
Advantages or differentiators
1.Overall transportability on
public roads or by container
2.Comfortable conditions for rest,
temporary residence and water
trips for crew of 6-9 people
(number of sleeping places)
3.Price of a complete vessel,
$ USD -15996